Tuesday 6 February 2007

Knight ATC

This ATC was created as a bit of a filler for our up and coming printed catalogue. Despite it's rushed finish I am really rather pleased with it! The background was created by smudging some pastel chalks on randomly with my fingers. The background stamp is the Tudor Rose - G191T which can be found in our Online Shop. The tudor rose was stamped with a brown Whispers Ink Pad randomly. The main image is the Proud Knight - D220P which was stamped in a black archival ink.

Once finished I scrunched the whole thing up and left it for about 30 minutes to try and give it that worn look, I think in future I will leave it a bit longer so the white tearing look would show through a bit better.

Burnice (Angel) from the TandaStamps Craft Forum has already laid claim to this particular ATC and a swap is iminent! Burnice tells me that 2 ATCs are en route to me so now all I have to do is endure the freezing cold to post this to her!

Special thanks to Sheila Oliver whos 'Husband Knight' creation was my inspiration for this particular ATC!

1 comment:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great ATC Alex - hope to see more of your work on here along with some of Andrews also! Great idea for a Forum Blog too!