Wednesday 2 July 2008

Tanda Teaser 53 - To the Ends of the World

Thank you to Wendy for last week's doggie challenge - I really hope that Chloe is feeling much better now! Thanks to anyone who took part in blog land and on the Tanda Forum, the cards were wonderful!



Well I'm packing at the moment to go on my travels for a few days so I've got the travel bug....I'm not going very far away in miles but a holiday is a holiday!!! So this weeks challenge is travel based. There are lots of lovely Tanda stamps related to travel, but to take part you do not have to use Tanda stamps, but then again it would be ace if you do! You don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy!!



Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!



For my card I have used the Tanda Stamp advert plate 4 and Travel set 1.



Looking forward to seeing all your lovely art work

Sue

3 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Come visit the Highlands on your travels. You can see it on my blog
Thanks for looking
Love Cynthia x

http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/visit-scotland.html

Beryl said...

Here's mine. Apoligies if I don't make it next week. We've got visitors again.
http://wlpandivascraft.blogspot.com/2008/07/to-ends-of-world.html
Beryl xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Here's mine & thanks for looking
http://craftblogspiritofcreativity.blogspot.com/2008/07/travel.html
Ann x