Tuesday 30 December 2008

Tanda Teaser 79 - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!



Thanks for the Punch Challenge last week Wendy and thanks to Beryl, Ann, Wendy and Carol for taking part, your cards were all fabulous! Technically I am a day early posting so if anyone still wants to join in last weeks challenge you still have time!

As Wendy said last week, we are posting challenges over the Holiday period for anyone who wants to play with new stash!! If you have kids home from school, perhaps the kids would like to join in too! Especially with this week's challenge, which is to produce a Thank you card.

There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

For this week's example I have made Thank you cards that can be used as bookmarks. The stamps used are from Tanda Art Nouveau Set 1. I love them so much that I didn't want to produce something that would just be thrown away hence the book marks. The image was stamped onto olive green pearlised card and embossed in clear ep to form a resist, the image was then painted with interference paints.

Hope you enjoy this challenge and I look forward to seeing your entries this week.
regards
Sue

8 comments:

Linda said...

I have just made a card, which fits in nicely to this months Teaser, (thanks for pointing that out Sue :) ) so hopefully here it is!


my card

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

My card for this challenge is here:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/12/easy-elegance-tahnk-you-card.html

Happy New Year to you all!!

Denise said...

Great challenge Sue, here is my offering:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/12/tanda-stamps-teaser-thank-you.html

Annie said...

Hey I've managed to join in again !!! Hopefully I'll catch many more of the challenges this year.
HERE IS MY CARD

Happy New Year everyone.

Ann xxx

Beryl said...

My card for this week's challenge is
Here
Beryl xx

Lesley said...

I have just joined the forum and this is my first go at entering your challenges! Thanks for looking xx

http://themessycrafter.blogspot.com/2009/01/thank-you-card.html

Wheezie said...

My card for this weeks challenge is Here

x Wheezie x

sue law said...

Happy new year!

Great cards everyone! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week!

regards
sue