Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tanda Teaser 176 - Acetate


Thanks to everyone who joined in and shared their cards in the last holiday themed Teaser.

For the next Teaser we are looking for projects using Acetate somewhere.

The Teaser will again run over the next two weeks. There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy! Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations! If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

For this week's sample, I have used stamps from Tanda Transport set 1 and the crackle stamp from Tanda Background set 2. The sentiment is taken from Tanda Word set 2.

As always I look forward to checking out your entries!Have fun!
Suex

4 comments:

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

It's been a long time since I played with Acetate. Thanks for the challenge. You can see my card here.

Zoechaos said...

Love acetate works in so many ways, Here it is simply an overlay but you might like it. XOXO Zoe

Janet Baldwin said...

Hi there
This is a card I made from acetate recently - I think it fits the bill a bit!! See it on my blog http://mycardsforyou.blogspot.com/2011/07/experiments.html

Have a nice day - it is snowing here!!!

Hazel said...

Love your card. I don't often use acetate but have covered my card with some that has foiled butterflies on it - it's here